A picturesque swamp kayak tour of peaceful proportion
NEW ORLEANS PARTY BOAT BOOZE CRUISE
- Private Charter Up to 20 guests
FUN FOR LOCALS AND TOURISTS!
- Party on a New Orleans party boat booze cruise with up to 20 friends. Don’t worry about navigating, because our awesome captain will handle the helm. 12 people can pedal at once as the captain drives the boat with a 90 hp motor(don’t feel any pressure to pedal)
- We also offer multiple private and public daytime booze cruises. This is one of the best New Orleans Bachelor Party planning ideas New Orleans has to offer. Our cruises are one of the only alcohol cruise you can find in New Orleans. These are available anytime of the year and are located just 15 minutes from the quarter.
- For locals and tourists! Whether you’re on spring break, mardi gras, visiting New Orleans to party, or just out to have some fun with your friends, these party boat tours are for you.
KAYAK THE BAYOU ST. JOHN & LEARN ABOUT ITS CULTURE AND HISTORY
Bayou St. John is the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans and one of the most beautiful natural settings in the city. Native Americans once settled on its banks and centuries later, the famous Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau, held ceremonies here that attracted thousands of devotees. For French colonists, the bayou served as an early settlement and an indispensable trade route. It’s no exaggeration to say that the city wouldn’t exist had it not been for Bayou St. John.
On this New Orleans kayak swamp tour, you’ll leisurely paddle past the neighborhood’s historic homes and landmarks, as well as the magnificent City Park, learning the rich history of the bayou and the city to which it gave birth.
In a city that’s barely above water, there’s no better way to see it and discover its past than from a kayak!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A calm & pristine setting. If you are searching for a city tour with a different twist, this is your tour!
- Very easy for beginners.
- Sit on top kayaks, a friendly guide and life jackets.