Zip line Rental
Mobile zip line rentals available in WI, IL, MI, MN, LA, MS, TX, AL, FL
Let us bring the fun to you!
- Be unique! Be the first one on the block to have a zipline at your party!
- Attract a crowd to your event!
- Provide a “bucket list activity” for your guests!
- Use it for a fundraiser!
- Add intrigue to your marketing for your event!
Bring the thrill of zip lining right to your party, festival, fair, corporate event, company picnic or event! With up to 300ft, we can provide the ultimate portable zip lining experience for your special event.
Perfect activity for festivals, fundraisers, corporate and college events, block parties and birthdays! The distance of the zip line can range from 150ft – 300ft depending on the designated activity spaces. We have even setup our zipline over water!
The mobile zipline is a great zipline experience for beginners and novices alike.
Spanning over the 300ft it is equivalent to the length of a football field. Race your friends and family on this side by side zip line! First, you climb to the top of the platform ~30ft above the ground via a spiral staircase, then you and a friend or family member are harnessed in and connected to the zip line cables. From there you can walk or jump off the platform together and race each other to the ground.
Current base locations for our zip line Rental Business
- 100ft x 300ft x 12ft space
- Flat graded surface
- Grass, cement, asphalt, or gravel
- No power lines directly overhead
- Weight Restrictions
No person over 220 lbs can ride the zipline.
- Two people can zip at one time
- Race against each other
- The mobile zipline has been the winner of IAAPA amusement award 5 years in a row!
- Insurance certificate with you and any business listed as “additionally insured”
- Trained staff
- Set-up and take-down
- Certificate of insurance with you listed as additionally insured
- Transportation within 20 miles of Egg Harbor, WI or New Orleans, LA (additional round-trip miles $1/mile)
- Starting at $3500 per day
- $300 for every hour after 8 hours
- Insurance with your company listed as additional insured – $100
- $1.50 for each additional mile outside 20 mile radius
For more pricing information, get a zip line rental quote!