Your Summer Bucket List
SCHOOLS DONE, WOHOOOOOO! With no 7 AM mandatory wake time, and so much free time you find yourself and your children getting bored, we’ve made it easy for you by creating a check-list for your summer to help all of your wishes come true! Get things done efficiently and cost effective, Gravity Trails and Door County Kayak Tours have all of your outdoor adventure fantasies taken care of. Not to mention our guides are the most dynamic in the county. We’ve got action packed zipline tours, romantic sunset kayak tours, kayaking to see shipwrecks, cave tours, paddle boarding, and much much more! So pack-up the car and start the journey by giving us a call at: (920) 854-9292.
Here are a couple of our favorite things to do…
SUMMER BUCKET LIST:
- Visit the Egg Harbor Fun Park and go Zip lining!
- See the caves! (Book a tour with Door County Kayaks)
- Book a sunset kayak tour with Gravity Trails
- Go swimming in Lake Michigan
- See the Shipwrecks! (Book a tour with Gravity trails)
- Tip your guides well.
- Sleep underneath the stars
- Have a campfire
- Try Local Icecream: Madison’s very own Chocolate Shoppe Ice cream (at the Egg Harbor Fun park!)
- Go for a paddle board and take a lesson from us!
- Go sailing
- Accomplish a hike.
- Have a picnic
- Take a day off to relax and lay around
- Eat Famous Cherry Stuffed French Toast at the White Gull Inn!
- Take the adults to Mr. Helsinki’s for fine dining and cocktails
- Jump off the beaten path and take a nature trail in one of the beautiful Door County nature reservations! (Peninsula State Park is our favorite)
- Go on a horseback ride with Kurtz Corral
- Go bird-watching