Click here to return to Blog Back to Blog
4th of July Door County Fireworks Celebration!
[fusion_text]We are all looking forward to the 4th of July celebration. To make your 4th of July Door County celebration week enjoyable, we recommend a few ideas;
- Be prepared; mosquito spray, make reservations early, leave early for reservations( traffic can be a little sticky) or (fast) compared to chicago traffic. Have food packed for lunches, as lunch spots can get busy over the 4th of july weekend.
- Explore the quiet areas, so much of door county’s hotspots get quite crowded, try looking into the more quiet areas to get some peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle.
- Stay close to home over the 4th of July Fireworks, try walking or biking to the fireworks, traffic is busy or try watching them from a creative location…?
- Don’t drink and drive! If you are going to drink, find a driver or call DC excursions for a ride.
- Be safe and enjoy the 4th!